Key InformationWhen: 29 Oct 2017
Entries for the ASB Auckland Marathon, half marathon and 12km traverse are open now, and we’re looking for runners and walkers to join the Cure Kids team.
Cure Kids are looking for a special group of Golden Runners who commit to raising a minimum of $1500, to help fund critical child health research.
Golden Runners will receive:
- Free entry into the race of your choice
- Training support from Stu Ross of the Wellness Room. Stu will be hosting regular talks, weekly tips and tricks, and running weekly training groups
- Access to a private Facebook group where you can meet your fellow racers, share training and fundraising tips and have all your questions answered
- Ongoing fundraising support and motivation
- A Lululemon singlet or t-shirt for race day
- A Cure Kids goodie bag
- Post race cool down in the Cure Kids marquee with food, drinks and massages
- Your own personal Cure Kids contact to help you along the way
- A fun, rewarding challenge to take on, all while raising funds for vital child health research.
Join the Cure Kids team and run on behalf of all of the kids that don’t have the luxury of enjoying a healthy childhood.
Get in touch with Sophie on firstname.lastname@example.org or 022 193 4573 to find out more.
P.s: This year the lovely Matilda Rice is running as part of the Cure Kids team, so make sure you sign up now to run alongside her and hear some of her training tips.