Key InformationWhen: 29 Oct 2017
The ASB Auckland Marathon is back on Sunday 29 October 2017!
Entries for the ASB Auckland Marathon, half marathon and 12km traverse open this March, and we’re looking for enthusiastic runners and walkers to join the Cure Kids team.
Our vision is a healthy childhood for everyone, and our team will be running on behalf of all of the kids that don’t have the luxury of enjoying a healthy childhood.
Cure Kids Golden Runners will receive:
- Paid entry into the race of your choice
- Training support from Stu Ross of the Wellness Room. Stu will be running regularly talks, weekly tips and tricks and giving all golden runners access to weekly running groups.
- Access to a private Facebook group where you can meet your fellow racers, share training and fundraising tips and have all your questions answered
- Ongoing fundraising support and motivation
- A Cure Kids singlet or t-shirt for race day
- A Cure Kids goodie bag
- Post race cool down in the Cure Kids marquee with food, drinks and massages
- Your own personal Cure Kids contact to help you along the way
- A fun, rewarding challenge to take on, all while raising funds for vital child health research.
Entries open this March, but if you are eager to secure your spot or find out more information, get in touch with Sophie on email@example.com or 022 193 4573.