New York City Marathon, 2019
Join us for a life-changing event, while helping fund life-changing research.
Take part in the mind-blowing New York City Marathon and be part of a team of like-minded people who are committed to achieving a major life goal while raising funds for child health research in New Zealand.
As part of the Cure Kids team, you have guaranteed entry into this highly sought-after event – no need to worry about qualifying times or ballots. In return, we ask you to fundraise a minimum of $5,000 for Cure Kids – NZ’s largest funder of child health research outside the government.
Are you up for the challenge?
Partnering with Marathon Tours for a mind-blowing experience
Marathon Tours are a division of Calder & Lawson House of Travel and are a fully bonded travel agent who have extensive experience in assisting Kiwi runners, walkers and spectators attend and compete in marathons all around the globe.
They have a long history of working with local organisations and charities so that they can achieve their fundraising goals while ensuring their team members have an incredible experience.
Marathon Tours are assisting us with our plans to host our inaugural trip to this years’ TCS New York City Marathon.
Through Marathon Tours we access guaranteed race entries to this marathon as well as providing on-the-ground support to our group when we arrive in New York.
Marathon Tours send a team of experienced staff to accompany our group, and operate a Travel Help Desk within our NYC hotel to enable us to make the most of our stay in this amazing city.
7-night runners package
Included in your package:
- Return economy class airfares flying Air New Zealand from Auckland to New York. (Upgrade options available).
- Guaranteed entry into the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon
- 7 nights’ accommodation in a prime location at the InterContinental New York Times Square Hotel
- Return New York airport to hotel transfers on group flights
- Official TCS New York City Marathon 2019 shirt
- Welcome event with Marathon Tours in New York
- Entry to the Marathon Eve dinner in Central Park
- Race day breakfast provided at the InterContinental Hotel
- Private transport to the Start Village on race day
- Celebration drinks and dinner with fellow Kiwi runners and supporters following the race
- Seven-day metro pass for transportation around New York City
- Marathon Tours pre-race meeting to brief runners and supporters
- Marathon Tours New York City Marathon 2019 training shirt
- Access to the Marathon Tours Help Desk based in the InterContinental hotel
- Full service for all pre and post travel arrangements that you would like to book
- Be part of our closed Facebook group for Marathon Tours runners to share insights, training tips and information
- PLUS an exciting bonus inclusion of a three-neighbourhood food tour
- 7-night twin/share package from $6,899pp
- 7-night single package from $8,849pp
- 7-Night twin/share package from $5,799pp
Register your interest
We’re looking for people to join our team who are as passionate about Cure Kids as they are about participating in the NYC Marathon. You’ll need to train hard and fundraise hard too. Our target is $5,000 per participant, but with your competitive edge, we know you’ve got what it takes.
A member of our team will help get your fundraising off the ground and will be available to support you along the way.
Register your interest using the form on this page and a Cure Kids team member will be in touch . Places are limited so make sure you get in quick.
Finlay’s parents take on the big [apple] challenge
“With life you never know what’s around the corner and that’s why in our family we are about making memories and when you’re making these memories if you can also make a difference in the lives of others it’s even more powerful…”
Bernadette shares their reasons for taking on the NYC Marathon for Cure Kids. Click here to read more.