Fundraise at School
Whether you want to fundraise through your school, work, community or online, we are here to help make it fun and easy.
Show your support to the thousands of Kiwi kids living with serious health conditions by getting your school involved with these easy fundraising ideas.
How to get started:
- Get in touch with your teacher, dean, or principle about getting involved with Cure Kids.
- Tell them what we do and why getting involved is so important.
- Think about what kinds of fundraising activities you would like to get involved in – check out some of our fundraising favourites here, or read some of our other ideas below.
- Get in touch with us. Let us know what you’re planning, we’re here to help! Email us at email@example.com or phone 09 370 0222.
- If you’re ready to get fundraising straight away, set up an online fundraising page or get in touch with us to get some donation tins.
- And of course, most importantly – have fun!
Tips & Tricks:
- Get your mates on board – fundraising is always more fun if you do it with someone else!
- Tell people what you’re doing – the more people who know what you’re doing, the more people you have who are likely to donate.
- Put up posters around school, ask if you can speak at assembly, or include some information in the school newsletter.
- Hold a mufti day and collect gold coin donations for Cure Kids.
- Challenge your teachers to a sports game, quiz night or talent show and ask participants and those watching to donate.
- Put on a BBQ or bake sale for your class room and ask the whole school to take part.
- Organise a sports day for all the students, with a donation to get involved.