Fundraise At Work
Make a difference to the health of Kiwi kids by supporting Cure Kids through your work.
How to get started:
- Talk to your colleagues about Cure Kids and why your work should support the vital medical research that we fund.
- Decide on what fundraising you would like to get involved in, whether it be a one off event, staff challenges or ongoing support, such as payroll giving.
- Set up a fundraising page or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or 09 370 0222.
Tips & Tricks:
- Get your colleagues involved – if you do a fundraiser at work like a bake sale, it gives everyone an opportunity to contribute, whether it be through donating money, or their time.
- Ask for support. So many of us are lucky to work for community minded organisations – ask them to promote your event internally, or match your fundraising.
- Spread the word – send out a staff email, or include your fundraising in your internal newsletter with a link to donate.
- Provide an incentive for people to donate. Dye your hair, run a paintball gauntlet, or even skydive if you hit your fundraising target. The options are endless!
- Organising an event is an easy way to hit your fundraising target fast. Most events can be combined with a raffle or auction to increase the amount of money you raise.
- We are happy to talk you through planning an event – so please get in touch anytime for help!
- Organise a sweepstake
- Give up something you love – coffee, wine, chocolates…
- Organise a raffle – people love the chance to win something!
- Challenge another department or your neighbours at work to see who can raise the most – the winning team gets to decide what the losing team has to wear to work the next day, onesies anyone?!
- Introduce an office swear jar
- Hold an internal garage sale
- Organise a bake sale, smoothies morning, gourmet lunch or afternoon tea. Ask for a minimum donation.