Fundraise in your community
We are humbled by the generosity of individuals and communities who join together to support Cure Kids, making the vital research we fund possible.
How to get started:
- Think about how you would like to support Cure Kids with the time and resources that you have available.
- Choose a fundraising initiative that you will love doing, and get your friends and like-minded individuals from your community involved.
- Get in touch with us and create a fundraising plan. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ask for help! There are heaps of incredible people in your community who would be happy to support your fundraising effort, you just need to ask. Approach businesses for sponsorship for an event, ask them to donate an auction item, donate their space for you to hold a fundraiser, or contribute to your fundraising campaign. We can send you an official letter to help, just get in touch with us.
- Take part in one of our awesome events or campaigns.
- Hold a garage or Trade Me sale with the proceeds going to Cure Kids.
- Organise a quiz night or auction evening at a restaurant or bar.
- Challenge yourself! What’s something you’ve always wanted to do but have never got around to it? Run a marathon, give up coffee or chocolate for a month, swim, bike or run every week for a year, there’s so many opportunities to better yourself, all while helping improve the health of our children.