Win an ultimate Monster Energy S-X Open experience with Ricky Carmichael
Terms and Conditions Apply
- Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these conditions of entry. By entering, entrants accept these conditions of entry.
- The Promoter is Cure Kids Level 1, 96 New North Road, Eden Terrace, Auckland 1021.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately.
- The promotional period begins at 5:00 pm Monday 12 August 2019 and concludes at 11.59pm Sunday 3rd November 2019.
- Entries are open to all residents of New Zealand, excluding employees of Cure Kids and S-X Open International, their immediate families or any agents including other advertising, marketing or promotional firms associated with this competition.
- The prize is an exclusive 15 min Meet and Greet with Ricky Carmichael plus a unique track walk experience and 2x VIP Tickets to the Monster Energy S-X Open Auckland at Mt Smart Arena on the 16.11.2019. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to one of the same or equal value at any time if the prize becomes unavailable.
- The prize does not include travel or accommodation costs. If the winner decides not to travel to Auckland at their expense, the Promoter will redraw the prize.
- To enter, donate $5 or more to Cure Kids via https://curekids.org.nz/fundraisers/sx-open-donate/. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all valid competition entries received. Each donation submitted is one valid entry. You may enter as many times as you like.
- The draw will take place at 12pm, Monday 4th November 2019 at Cure Kids Level 1, 96 New North Road, Eden Terrace, Auckland 1021. The winner(s) will be notified by phone. If the winner(s) cannot take the prize as stipulated or if it is unclaimed within a period of 3.5 hours, the entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next valid entry. In the event of a dispute of the identity of the drawn winner(s), the winner(s) will be the person(s) named in the purchase of tickets.
- In the event that the winner(s) is unable to be contacted, and all methods of communication are unsuccessful, the prize remains the property of the Promoter until claimed by the winner(s). The Promoter may conduct such further draws as are necessary in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the identification of entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained relating to the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in this promotion.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.